The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Retro-spec

retrospec

Hi everyone i haven't been here in a while, i wanted the ask the person or forum member
that we have unfinished business with, to please contact via email to [email protected]
or via Facebook (retro-spec)

Thanks.

Jesus_Negros

Hi friend. Miss you bunches.

G

Staff member
Who are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

retrospec

retro-spec, Paulo.
used to be fazzt73, made CF parts for the gvr4s and i own 925/2000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

coyotes

I'm just being a pest. there is a huge stipulation with CF parts in the vr4 community. what sort of stuff do you make?

Jesus_Negros

Quoting coyotes:
you owe us all CF hoods

Newb

retrospec

I currently dont sell anything for the gvr4 nor im trying to, on FB i been told i owe money to members of gvr4 which i dont think is true.

raptorWagon

Quoting coyotes:
I'm just being a pest. there is a huge stipulation with CF parts in the vr4 community. what sort of stuff do you make?

Paulo made the 2 gauge tweeter speaker pods you see floating around the community.

boostin4door

He also, made cf grills. Which I have on #870. I purchased it a LONG time ago. Can't even remember the yr.
Luv the part!! , but it did take him almost 4 months and numerous emails to get it to me. But like I said that was a LONG time ago... Well atleast I may have a part that hardly nobody has...
LOL

retrospec

Back in the day our leadtime was really big and im not proud of it, Most of the parts we make are still made to order and take some time, but i dont think i have any unresolved transactions here which is way i made this thread.

Last edited:

retrospec

Quoting coyotes:

we also made a unique front grill some AMG replica stuff and a cf trunk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

I want one of those trunks so bad.

GSX_TC

Lol

prove_it

Sent my money.

strokin4dr

Thanks for make this post, Paulo, and for putting this "issue" on the table.
I remember reading some posts where a while back where people were complaining about not getting their parts.

If it's true, these people need to step forward now or drop the issue.

Some of the confusion (coyotes is obviously very confused), may be with Hi-rev which made some cf hoods and stole multiple members $$$ including mine.
This has nothing to do with Paulo.
Completely separate.
The only issue I remember with Paulo back in the day is parts taking too long for people's liking. He made quite a few cool parts from what I remember. AMG smooth side, amg grill, amg 3 piece wings, speaker and a piller gauge pods, CF and fg trunks, etc.

-Ryan

Wookalar

Quoting retrospec:
Back in the day our leadtime was really big and im not proud of it, Most of the parts we make are still made to order and take some time, but i dont think i have any unresolved transactions here which is way i made this thread.

Who would have thought that made-to-order carbon fiber parts would take a while to make. Most people don't understand the work involved in refining the product for consumers to be happy with and be able to use, especially such a small community where maybe 10-15 people actually come through to hand over money after an order is made.

I ordered a dual a pillar gauge pod from you circa 2006 for 1101, installed it, drove the car for a few months and sold it to boostedinaz. He removed the pod so as not to attract attention and since he wasn't using it I offered to buy it back, now it's in 3/1000. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned