The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Retro-spec

G

Staff member
I'd buy some parts if they were in stock. That way if their is an issue I have plenty of time to dispute with paypal and get my $ back.

raptorWagon

I bought one of his AMG replica smooth side trim kits and grill off hittman then after scrapped my vr4, I sold those off to another member lol.

GSTwithPSI

I have a second hand Paulo A pillar gauge pod. I think it's a pretty nice part. Definitely better than anything else available for our cars. I appreciate the effort that went into making custom parts for such a small community.

minneSNOWta

I was the one that mentioned Paulo in the RS hood thread. OP didn't like it and shut it down. Didn't mean any harm by it. Before I mentioned Paulo, I contacted him about doing a hood since he currently makes products for numerous platforms. As the hood thread went on, there were accusations, so I asked Paulo about them. Glad you came here to defend yourself. I'm still interested in a fiberglass RS vented hood.

retrospec

there was a time around 05' i think in which a lost all my workforce to
another shop that set up camp here locally i couldn't make parts for a while and i had orders out there
which took a lot of time to fill.
eventually everyone got there parts and i still sold stuff here and on my website.
for the past 2-3 years galant parts just slipped out of our radar, we do make parts for several platform
and have a lot of happy customers.
stocking parts for such a select market is difficult, will see what we can do in the future.
we really care about or customers and our image, im still a GVR4 owner since 04 and sharing my car on the FB
is what prompted all of this, im happy i got the opportunity to post on here again.

coyotes

Make some cool stuff and maybe we will buy it. I'm sure there's plenty of things you could make that people would be interested in.

Jesus_Negros

Yall cheapfucks?

G

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

BluFalcon

There's something that I would definitely buy if it were made for our cars.

I have one of your speaker/gauge pods and it's a very nice piece. I think I bought it from Garfield when he was still in business. Still haven't used it, because I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the A-Pillar pod yet.

I was wondering,though, how hard would it be to make a dual gauge pod that fits where the coin tray is in front of the radio, on our Galants? Have it angled up so that the gauges can be read with a quick glance. It might be a good alternative for people who can't or don't want to run a 3 gauge DIN panel underneath their radio, or for for someone looking to add even more gauges in the same area. Or even better, one like the ECS pod on the dash, but sized to fit three 52 mm gauges?

I'm full of all sorts of ideas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ExplicitCC

I've worked with Paulo in the past he's a great person to work with, lead time is something I understand because its a custom part so I'm patient about it, he made a great "one of a kind" 3k VR4 dash that is amazing, he also lead me to buy #901 I can't wait to get my bumpers, gauge pod hood and trunk from him.... amazing quality!!!! And maybe a dash aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

92_talon_awd

If you made AMG sides I would buy. 100%. Don't care, CF or FG. As long as it wasn't sky high price like the real thing. I just like the look of the smooth sides. Hood would be cool but that is something I want to try and make myself.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts