The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

removed the nest

quicktsi

I removed the nesting area in the intake manifold tonight, along with what was remaining of the hood liner. It is all cleaned out now. The engine bay is still in need of a good degreasing.

Holy crap thats exactly how mine looked like, i guess the squirrels love gvr4's

donkeylips

924/1000 had a nest on the IM too. Not sure what animal though. After destroying a nest in the trunk of my old Mustang, they were back again in the same spot less than a year later. Also got a nest in the blower motor of 108.

Last edited:

moidsm1

If I was a squirrel I would live in a Galant VR4. The IM looks like a very comfy nest to spawn my squirrel babies!

alansupra94

You would have to be nuts to drive that car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

AnotherNewb

Better that they nest on the IM then inside the IC pipes like a member im not naming. I like it when they build nests in the tail pipe... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned