The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear seat belt buckles...how do they go?

The top rear seat cushion has alot of holes that seem to be for accomodating the buckles. When I received the car, none of the buckles are going through the holes.

Are the buckles supposed to go through the holes?

Thanks and here is a pic

Are the buckles actually supposed to sit in there then? Mine are sitting on top of the bottom of the seat cushion. I don't think that is right then.

Thanks

turbowop

They are supposed to come out from in between the lower and upper cushion. Then when not in use you can stuff them into their little cubby holes. The long middle belt can be rolled up and stuffed away as well.

Ok thanks, will post another pic after I mess around with it to see if I got it right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuel

just like so..

IMG_2873.jpg

Gorgeous, yes what is that thing? Thought is was my own pic for a second and thought I saw a ghost lol.

fuel

Yeah factory air purifier unit - has a control switch in the center console next to power mirror switch. Doesn't really do anything other than make some noise. Probably needs a replacement filter. Haven't seen it in any other E39A VR-4s yet, but have seen them in many other used imported cars from Japan - my old '82 GX61 Toyota Mark II Grande had one also. And no, I'm not pulling it out to sell!

SELL IT SELL IT lol.....would be great for severe allergy sufferers like me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Well not if it doesn't do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mountaineerjeff

I want the button. way cooler than "ECO" how bout my sweet button that says "PURE" LMFAO

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned