The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Reanimation of 828/1000 - A few problems

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just passed 300 miles since getting this on the road. Loving driving it, especially with the recent weather. Maybe it is just me, but with the LSD rear end added, it seems to drive more like a rwd in the snow when you slide it. Kinda fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Terry Posten

Did the BOV make it?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not yet, but we had this little snow storm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Thanks Joey. This car is in great condition underneath. Never figured out if anything was actually wrong with the engine (although I did not finish tearing it down yet).

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Few pictures from last week.

joey_150

Sorry I didn't have more info on it. The guy I got it from got it rather quickly since the guy he got it from was going overseas. Those wheels look way better than the ones that were on it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned