The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Poly -Bushing Install Help

KiNgMaRtY

I bought the front and rear Energy Suspension control arm bushing sets. long story short I wanted it done soon and I took it to my mechanic that I trust with work when I have no time to do things on my own. So He calls me today to tell me that one of the front sets of bushing and the rear whiteline camber bushings don't fit. I just didn't get why. He sent me a few cell phone pictures and after searching some it appears that he pushed out the sleeve along with the bushing that apparently needs to be left in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So does it appear that that is the true issue? Does anyone sells those individually or do I need to buy new control arms just for the sleeves. I sure hope not.

Last edited:

vapid

You needed to leave the sleeve in there, and I don't believe anyone makes a replacement.
Your best bet would be going to a machine shop and have them turn a new sleeve for you.

KiNgMaRtY

I called Mitsu and they don't sell them separately. I taled to my mechanic and luckily he only botched one side. He did the other like I told him and it fit. He will be going to a machine shop to try have a new sleeve made. Thank you for your input

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned