The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

Dasith another newb holding it down (look at his posts, lol...ok)thanks for bringing that sick nasty Amg to the table. Props.

mitsubishi_eterna-id1538.jpg

GSX_TC

I thought the AMG's were non turbo and FWD?

RedTwo

They are. Those cars are regular FWD Galants in the Philippines with AMG and facelift VR4 body panels and, sometimes, VR4 4G63 swaps.

GSX_TC

Ahhh ok

mistaVR4

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
I want that grill with the lights in it.

I want the whole car, his whole lighting system is awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Omg this is such an honor, I finally made it into this thread!

Last edited:

mistaVR4

That's your car pictured above?

GSX_TC

Yep that's my VR4, that was taken at MOD the only difference from that picture and now is that she has JDM headlights and corners now.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Have you made a members ride post? Or a post introducing your car and it's mods, plus more pics? If not, you should do so.

That would be cool, it looks nice.

GSX_TC

I haven't made one yet, but I have made a few threads on the things I do to it. Like when I painted it and when I did the JDM headlights and corners etc etc

mistaVR4

You should make a thread with a lot more pics and details.

GSX_TC

Haha for some reason I just hear Arnold screaming that, do it! Do it now! Lol

But yeah I'll take a look at how the other guys have theirs setup to get a general idea of how to do it. I'd like to take more pics of it with the new headlights and corners though. But currently she is down, I sent out my ECU to Terry Posten to get Socketed and capped and new isc drivers and convert it from a Cali to normal. Then I sent off my throttle body to Steve Monroe to have it rebuilt with new everything. Hopefully those things will come back soon Bevause I need that car to be back on the road soon Bevause I'm driving it all the way to the shootout and back.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts