The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

P/S System Parts

GEDengineering

I recently purchased a gvr4 and it can with out a working p/s system; meaning no pump, reservoir and lines. I was able to rebuild the rack along with fabricate a reservoir but I am having a hard time sourcing some of the little parts.

These are the following parts I was hoping to get some help finding;
- The pressure switch that goes in the lower port of the pump for the ecu to raise the idle when the pump adds load to the engine. Or just a simple plug will work for me.
- I also need the suction fitting that attached to the return side of the pump

If anyone could help me out that would be great or anyone that has an old pump they don't want and would be willing to hook me up with the parts I am missing

Thanks

AnotherNewb

If you don't have the rear steer anymore, DSM stuff will work.

GEDengineering

I deleted the rear steer when I rebuild the rack. I have been looking for a few DSMs in my area junk yard with no luck

GEDengineering

Does anyone at least know the diameter and pitch of the threads or know of a plugs that would seal the lower hole any help guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned