The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Other VR4 in Modified....

RedTwo

Quoting curtis:
its a devil vr4 that drives itself and has no owner. oooohhhh satan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

G...g...g...Ghost Galant!!! YIKES! Run Scoob!

vapid

Zoinks!

4thStroke

It was out again today!

I didn't see it, my buddy saw him at the cemetery over by his house.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

004tsi

He lives by the albertsons in Bg last time I saw it. The only time I've seen it on the road it blew past me on i5 in my work truck. Although recently I passed a white vr4 (maybe smitty's) 1 time in mine and 1 time in my mazda

4thStroke

004tsi, are you the guy who owns Luke's old VR4?

Smitty's has black stock 91 wheels.

There's another white one in the Hockinson South area.

And a lady in her 40s or so who drives a stock white VR4, I see her over off of 112th and Burton all the time.

004tsi

Quoting 4thStroke:
004tsi, are you the guy who owns Luke's old VR4?

Smitty's has black stock 91 wheels.

There's another white one in the Hockinson South area.

And a lady in her 40s or so who drives a stock white VR4, I see her over off of 112th and Burton all the time.

Yup, I got Luke's old Vr4. I've seen another stock green one in bg awhile ago, and a stock black one in hazel dell, then there is a silver turbocharged gsx with a ghey aftermarket front bumper I see on 78th and lower river road a lot.... I few around

4thStroke

The stock looking green one in BG may have been me. It looks stock, but aside from that, I have a good amount into it.

The silver GSX has the turbo motor in it with a 16g, making like 310whp or so. Scott's a pretty cool guy.

How is your car doing? Have you changed much since Luke had it?

4thStroke

I met this guy today. I was at English Racing, he came in to talk about fixing his calipers. He actually lives only 10 minutes from me.

4thStroke

I did not, actually. I'm afraid he'll find this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned