The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Traffic Online article - Modified VR4 "AMG" + real AMG

Ralli380Gvr4

whoa, cool to see one stateside.

A few questions. You make it sound like a...stock Evo hood? Or is this a "fused hood" or a custom copy made for a Galant? How did you get your hands on one? Can we get more? Okay nuff' questions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whoodoo

Cheeky - I'd venture a guess that varying rates of expansion was the culprit, which is why I want to stay away from getting getting the racepro center (aside from it being prohibitively expensive).

496 - Where did you pick that up? I am not a huge fan of fiberglass hood pins and hence, fiberglass hoods in general. But if it were reasonably obtainable I may have a go at it.

496of2000

Bought it from another member that had a group buy on these hoods. I can't remember the original company name, but I think it was located in New Zealand. It was shipped through corksport in oregon. On the hood pins, the hood moved around alot, I installed them to hold the hood down steady.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned