The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

onewaymotorsports.com

i Did research on where to find the best price for a sparco 345 steering wheel. I found these guys through google with a legit looking site and everything there price was 219 shipped. its been 3 weeks have not seen the wheel they emailed me that they shipped it but gave no tracking number. they in socal so it should have been hear by now so i called three times to no answer and no reply to my messages. i finally recieved an email tonight at 930pm saying its shipped and if its not there by monday to email them again. still no tracking number and no phone call.

so 1 month later i finally recieve the steering wheel, but its the wrong one now i have to try and get the right one which may be impossible

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned