The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

24ibuy Store / 24ibuy (ebay user name)

curtis

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUYER BEWARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ordered a part for my buddies racecar
Their ad was really exact about sending a tracking number, what they thought of deadbeat bidders and looked very responsible with over 100K feedback and over 18K items for sale right now I felt like even if it wasn't a 100% it was ok. Hit the buy it now and instantly paid for the item. Over 10 days later nothing and no emails etc. So I sent an email nothing, then looked at feedback. 98% positive but when your at 100K 2% is alot try 325 in the last year that was negative that responded. So I sent in a paypal claim then after reading there replies to feedback, I escalated it. There responses were customer never emailed to [email protected]. We'll I didn't buy from there website but ebay and they should respond to that, So I sent and email to that anyway and all I got was a couldn't deliver response. I did get an email from them yesterday saying there shipment was delayed and they would send a tracking number after it arrived but never got a date and when I send a reply got another couldn't deliver report back.

But got my money from paypal 4 days later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Hopefully they ship the part anyway so I drop a Mr Hankey in the box and I'll mail it back on their nickel. Howdy Ho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned