The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OK who is this

curtis

Saw the title and it said Killeen VR4 use to live on FT Hood so it caught my eye because killeen is neighbors to Ft Hood. Figured it was just what he typed but then the track looks familiar as well. Anyway 370z , got that covered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

click me

Nartanian

That Z just got walked!

dsmgst

thats funny. people cant spell, and make it into a neighboring city of Ft hood. never been to ft hood, but i hear killeen is not that nice.

AnotherNewb

Looked like that GVR4 was asleep at the tree and still spanked that Z!

TurboTrader

That's a launch on the VR-4's part. When I raced mine, I revved to 4,5k at the first double yellow, but yes, he was late and still spanked the Z. I would love to see a real launch on time.

I'm pretty sure I did post this here, but just in case, this is #145 in action against a 'stang, my Galant still in stock form pretty much, minus free mods and boost set at around 14psi with timing pulled around 6k from the faulty knock sensor I later found.

click

Of course the 'Stang may have missed second gear, but I still can't tell for sure from the vid.

On another note, our landlord who owns a heavily modded 350z drove my GVR-4 a few months back when we borrowed his pickup and he couldn't stop talking about it's power.

BluFalcon

Looks like Temple Academy Dragway. I think that's pretty much the only dragstrip close by the Killeen/Ft. Hood area, unless there was a new one built in the last 10 years or so.

Last edited:

That's a +1 for white being the fastest color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned