The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 940/1000!!!!

thomcasey

Quoting Nomore78:
Thomcasey how does your 300e dd treat you, I can get those in station wagon for very cheap, they look so clean because the owner usually takes car of them. They look kind of cool everyday drivers!

Mine is a 93, so it is a W124 model, that pic you showed is the older W123. I love it. Amazing cruiser, I get better mileage than Mercedes advertised (because I cruise in the motors sweet spot of 75-80 (2800-3000 RPM). it is ultra reliable and fits my 6'8" frame well.

Nomore78

I got the new alternator in, new NGK wires and plugs, fixed leaks, new fluids all around. The car is running pretty good. Found out car has a obx g20 turbo and is a little loose on the intake side but doesn't touch the housing.The car runs good, picks up boost, revs and pulls nice until 5200 and 5500. Shift and pulls again and doesn't go past 5500. Everything I have checked is working. The tunning guy said the car was running ok in fuel and that the haltech wasn't showing anything wrong. He recommended I find the obstruction. So could it be the turbo, a leak or an obstruction??
Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned