The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OBD Plug no comunication

Status
Not open for further replies.

For some reason when i hook-up my snap-on solis computer to check the CEL it tells me that there is no comunication. I'm trying to figure out why its doing that i dont have any blown fuses. So if anyone can help me let me know

toybreaker

iconoclast
You using the "hyundai" or the mitsu 1 connector cable?

Look on the side of the connector/adapter where it plugs into the port. If there's a round hole for a jumper cable there, I *think* you have to power that one up externally from the cigarrette lighter/battery with a jumper cable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I dunno, I got tired of snap on's sh*t when they fawked up the brick, so I haven't played with their new whiz bang toys very much.

I don't have five minutes to enter all the data when the mac system only takes five seconds, and graphs thru the head unit with no additional connections.

Mac pOwns snap on in the hand held diagnostics department.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned