The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Number 638, after *THREE* years is finally back!

Hey look at that, your from Mass...thats....great.

You must be on the BK Dick-riding train along with everyone else.

I don't believe you are contributing very well in this thread so I'll ask you, and all the other NewEngDSM assclowns to stay out.

Bruce K is a joke. Josh M is a joke. You are a joke. NewEngDsm is a joke.

This car has been the bane of my exsistence, all because of you guys.

Now its better then it could ever be, all thanks to ME and no one else.

If any of you guys want me to stop spreading the Truth about you, come f***ing stop me...

strokin4dr

Quoting chargedawd:
When are you going to grow up and take some blame for yourself?

You have owned the car for how long now?

Nice video, can't wait to find you at the track.

Did I miss something? Were you the previous owner? If not, keep your negative comments to yourself or take it to PMs. Do not try to ruin his build thread.

Sorry to hear about what happened. I think it was the car's way of saying that it wants a c/f hood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

might need some hood pins there buddy i would never trust a latch after something like that ,its the third time iv heard a storey like this!

Hood pins are in, Sun roof glass is coming, windshield is coming.

I got a new hood, and trunk, and GS tail-lights.

I will also (Along with everything else) be sanding, filling, and painting the car this winter as well.

Color opinions?

The car was green, painted Ford Grey, now what? I'm torn over it.

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
Repair would be in excess of 10K"--What the hell was that teck smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting steveVR4:
Thats called "We don't want to deal with it so we're going to blow you out"

Yup! That was a "if I make this REALLY expensive you'll probably just go away and maybe I'll even get your car really cheap" write up. I worked at dealers for a long time, been there, done that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

EDIT: I forgot to add, good job on the car and keep your head up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

Last edited:

Update:

Car runs extremely well, absolutely hammers @ 23psi WOT, and is for sale! So much fun in the snow, I'm going back out later today!

Although its two different colors right now, the new owner will get a smoking deal. Fully balanced, forged engine, MKIV Supra-sized intercooler, custom stainless exhaust w/ hi-flo cat, and all V-band connections, custom EPROM Tune, 2600, ground control suspension etc...

It will also be converted to speed-density.

This car strays from the rest. Yours might seem similar, but its not at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

See the For sale section! Videos of snow fun soon!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned