The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie type fuse question

Driving along - everything fine.
Stop - shut car off
Get back in and Windows, Seatbelt, Sunroof, Heater fan, Clock do not work.
Everything else seems fine
Car still runs perfect.
Fuses under dash all seem fine
Fuses under hood in main box all seem fine.

What am I missing.

GVR4_1057

Find the fuse that controls the items that you are having problems with (like the sunroof) and replace the fuse and see if that helps. If not see if there is voltage at the fuse block. If not Work from the fusebox up toward the battery.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Check the big, bolt in fuses at the battery terminal for voltage on both sides. (It's easy to check, just put the voltmeter lead against the mounting bolt head.)

Then, check the bolt in alternator fuse in the front fuse box the same way.

Quoting toybreaker:
Check the big, bolt in fuses at the battery terminal for voltage on both sides. (It's easy to check, just put the voltmeter lead against the mounting bolt head.)

That was the baby.. thanks alot.
Loose connection from when I did my battery kill switch..
My car seldom breaks down - I just mess it up so it won't run... lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned