The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newb From San Diego

Boosted_Variant

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I don't currently own a GVR4 but I am in search of one. Having two kids and a wife, working and going to school full time does not allow me to buy a new Evo. So I must settle for the next best thing, the original Evo. I have never owned anything mitsubishi, let alone anything all wheel drive. So I will eventually be asking a whole bunch of dumb questions, so bear with me.

Adrian

Barnes

Welcome to the board!! I think you will really like it here, and you will find an absolute wealth of knowledge. Be prepared to do a lot of searching and reading.

Quick tip on how to use the search feature linked at the top of the site: put a plus sign in from of each of your search criteria, like this; "+intake +manifold" or "+oil +cooler". Again, glad to have you, and I hope you find your G-ride soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to the org.! Barnes pretty much summed it up. Don't be scared of the search function. Just follow those simple tips and you should be fine. GL on the search. Browse the FS section.

yeti

385 was jost sold out of rancho penasquitos for 3200 there's 2 or 3 left towards the la area but more of next 2 long beach pm me if you want a link to their add or a #

Boosted_Variant

Check your pm, I know the one in yucaipa for 2500 is sold

Also thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned