The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new wheels for 1509

cleanvr43.jpg

cleanvr4.jpg

cleanvr42.jpg

The new goods:
Volk Racings GrpA Evo2 16x7 +45
Kumho Ecsta XS 225/50/16
Ksport Control Pro Coilovers

4Grim

Those mesh wheels are tight man!!! Looking great!

JSchleim18

Looking sweet..that's what my winter setup will look like unless I use these Honda wheels which the tires are already mounted on.

How do you like the Ecsta XS?

turbowop

Looks good. May wanna raise up the back a half inch though. Looks like you have a trunk full of dead hookers at the moment.

Quoting JSchleim18:
Looking sweet..that's what my winter setup will look like unless I use these Honda wheels which the tires are already mounted on.

How do you like the Ecsta XS?

thanks

I've only put about 100miles on the new tires. I havent really pushed it yet but its night and day in terms of grip compared to the falken ze912's that are on my stockers. I didnt notice any excessive noise. i cant comment on ride feel cause these went on the same time i put the coilovers on. I'll have a better review once i've put more miles on them.

Quoting turbowop:
Looks good. May wanna raise up the back a half inch though. Looks like you have a trunk full of dead hookers at the moment.

thanks

yeah im still playing around with the settings for the coilovers. i thought i had the car level but im starting to see that the rear is a slight bit lower. its kind of deceiving though cause the tires on the rear go well into the wheel well. no rubbing of course...

so what if i do have dead hookers in the trunk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif haha

iLLeffeKt vr-4

The rims look good. Back of the car could use some lift and maybe tint the front windows or remove it all. Looks weird with tint just on the back windows.

^ yup i agree on the tint. she came like that when i bought her.

Quoting VR4s:
Alright man...see you at fwy 60....hell yeah!

haha whats up neighbor!

turbofonz

Quoting turbowop:

That just means he has to lower it in the front more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks great.

thanks everyone. wish i had time to take pics during the day. i had just done the 3 coat system of Mothers Wax.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned