The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new wheels and pics

fastasleep

I got some new wheels and took some pics. They're 17in ADR Sokudos that I picked up from a friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

PM me if you're interested in my stock wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fastasleep

I know, Jeff! Haha, yea, it's kinda been a while. Seasons come and go, priorities change. God is so good and so faithful.

It has a little over 121,000 right now. I 'cleaned up' some of the imperfections in the hood and front bumper in Lightroom, so the two front fascia photos don't completely reflect the car's true character. She's still a pretty clean car overall though. I wouldn't advertise her with these shots - they're more for artsy photographic enjoyment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rheckert

Looks very good. They fit the stance of the car well. Nice unassuming setup. I have always liked your car.

TWEAKD4

The photos look great. Do you have any direct side shots to get a good look of the wheels.

fastasleep

The full on side shots that I took didn't turn out very well; partially due to being in an alley, which hindered the full-on telephoto shot I wanted.

IMG_2949.jpg

bobdole

I really like the look of your car. Good job

curtis

Ben what rock have you been hiding under? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fastasleep

I know, Curtis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif To be honest, I had believed some lies about God and myself and the people that love me the most - causing me to withdraw in my heart from a lot of people and places that I love, but thanks to the sheer love, mercy, and faithfulness of God, He's reconciling me back to Himself yet again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good to see you're still around. Have you always been a forum mod? lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned