The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lancer OZ wheels on my GVR4 ChEcK iT oUt

MarsBars

WOW Myles those OZ rims look awesome, I even like those bronze ones.

To answer your question I painted my 91 gvr4 rims bronze with wheel paint from autozone. I did a black base coats then about 6-7 coats of bronze. Here is a little teaser pic of my 91s bronze.

a2vr4

looks like you got the 92s on the colt as well! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif looks good ryan!
~Brian

Found this thread and was curious... aren't the OZ rims 4X100 lug pattern? How does that fit the pattern in the Galant if it is 4X114.3? i ask because I have a chance to pick up a set of OZ rims from a 04 Lancer for dirt cheap.

Thanks guys!

a2vr4

Quote:

^Obviously not.

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/idea.gif well that was helpful wasn't it. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif
To simply and civilly answer your question, the Lancer OZ wheels featured in this thread are (as stated in the opening post) over stock evo 3 wheels, therefore not 4x100, rather 4x114.3, which do in fact fit on the 6g galant( 1989(?)-1993 usdm galants).
~Brian

Last edited:

a2vr4

Post deleted by a2vr4

JSchleim18

To answer the question...yes they will fit as they ARE 4x114.3

IIRC The Evo 3 wheels came in only white /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

EDIT - I'll point this...Yahoo or Google can be your best mate...Also, are there ANY mitsu cars that have a lug pattern of 4x100 or even 5x100...all the ones i've cared about (colt, mirage, evo, TEL, etc.) have had *x114.3 lug patterns

Last edited:

Cool. Just wanted to make sure. Checking the internet yielded conflicting reports. Some said they were 4X100 and some said they were not. Found this post and while I saw some of the pictures, wanted to be sure they weren't machined, specific to Evo 3s, or something else. So now I am going to pick up my set of 4 tonight.

Thanks again guys!

Quote:
How much are you getting them for?

$100 with good tires and painted black. After tonight I will have 3 sets of rims. Sotck 91, stock 92 and these.

Myles

Thats a good deal. I paid $300 for mine with almost new tires. I also have 3 sets of wheels. OZs, Black 91s and funny chrome 5 spokes.

gtluke

Quote:
All late model Lancers, aside from the Evo models, are 4x114.3mm BCD.

and ralliart which is 5 lug

89Mirageman

Some of the later model Mirages and Lancers are 4 x 100mm but not the OZ edition. I think most of the 4 x 100mm models are base model cars with steelies and hub caps.

Well it is too late now! heheh Got my rims last night and love them in black but one of the tires had a puncture in the sidewall. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif Oh well, I guess that is what you get for $100. I'll have to swap on the snows and swap tires between my stock rims and these. An extra step but no biggie. Thanks again guys!

gtluke

i'll get pics this weekend. i'm bitchard's camera monkey

Here is a pic of the rims. I still have to swap my good tires onto these rims but I'll do a mock up with them on the car tomorrow.

atc250r

Staff member
Looks good Rich.

IIRC from my days as a Mitsu Tech, the last generation of Mirages had 4x100mm bolt pattern.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned