The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Volk Racing wheels!

rheckert

Those are my the best wheel for our car IMHO. Very nice! Now my dreams are on someone elses car....

Redlinegvr4

get the volks!!!!

4orced4door

Wow, those things look great Harry! Awesome choice. Your car is going to look even hotter now.

dude those rims are OFF THE HIZZLE.. and the color is SPANKING..

i was thinkin of goin that color.

those are like the perfect rims !!

blacksheep

Is it bronze or gold? Hope its gold. Any which way, it will look great. Thats the best combo. Black and gold or black and bronze.

I wish all the chromy strips on your car was black too. The SSR's work better overall since they are polished and shiny and it is accented by the shiny chrome strips. With this color, I would suggest that you should paint all the chrome strips black like Nate did with his camaro. I would also slight tinting of the windows. Will bring out these rims more and look oh-so-sexy!

ShaggyTE

I'm super jealous, but couldn't bring myself to spend a ton of money on new rims right now. After college . . . ahhhh thatll be great.

number3

Quote:
I would also slight tinting of the windows. Will bring out these rims more and look oh-so-sexy!

I got the windows tinted last year when I go the leather work done in the trunk.

Quote:
Harry raises the bar again!

Yeah...wish he'd stop doing that. I finally caught up with the "before" pictures on his web site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

number3

powerplay

Hey, Harry where did you get those wheels? I can't find any like that in the states and it takes forever to get them from Japan? How did you get your hands on a set?

cheekychimp

I heard they were custom ... sh*t who told me that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nrvous

You have chosen wisely.
I would have thought you would have converted to 5 lug by now.

-stephen

number3

225 45 17 ( I need to wear out my SO2 )

They are growing on me (I hope)... I really like my SSRs.

Alexander Grabau (DSG) did the leg work for me.

They are one off... or so Volk says. (I was a nervous wreck just getting the tires put on and balanced. I paid 3X the going rate to stand there and watch their every move to make sure it went perfect.)

Converting to 5 lug would have been much easier, but when is the last time I took the easy way? (Are you coming to E town this weekend?)

JB

that looks sick Harry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned