The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new rims for the ride

seizer

Just purchased these rims from a local seller for 200$ they are a 16" universal 4 lug pattern with a fresh powder coating. I was wondering what yall think? Maybe somebody has the same rims and can post a pic of them mounted on a gvr4. My next mission is finding the right tire. Suggestions and comments welcome!

MellowVR4

What is the offset?

coyotes

Those would look great on a honduh.

How wide? Get like a 225 or 215 series tire. Its hard to find decent tires in 16", though.

seizer

They are 16x7 38 offset. I think the seller said they were on his integra before he coated them so they pry looked good on his honduh haha. But my lady needed new tires so I gave her mine off the stock vr4 wheel to fit her sadturd ion. Doing that gave me a reason to put my gvr4 on stands to install ss brake lines and reason to buy something for my galant... then I bought these rims so now I need tires. This is my first set of rims ive ever bought so bare with me I know they aint top notch or super nice I just wanted to find a decent rim that fits the lug pattern.

EHmotorsports

Would it be possible to put those on the Saturn and the stock vr4 wheels on the vr4?

G

Staff member
Good quality, but dated crappy design (appearance).

seizer

Thanks coyotes I will look into those sizes. Yeah im not fond of the design its kind hard to find nice 4 lugs reasonably priced but we are tryin to maybe sell the ion in the future maybe I will put em on her car to possibly make it look nicer... she just needed tires asap mine were new yokohamas all season with about a thousand miles on them and the vr4 doesnt get much miles on it so it was easy to have them swapped on her car. If anything ill sell them off if I dont like them or trade for better wheels.

losermakesgood

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Would it be possible to put those on the Saturn and the stock vr4 wheels on the vr4?

+1

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned