The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy from St Pete FL

bowler31185

I have had my VR4 since 2003. Now just need to rebuild her. Was thinking about getting rid of her but will keep her instead. The car used to be owned by Victor Brant. Not sure if that will ring a bell to anyone or not.

Jesus_Negros

Pics

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Victor's car was a very clean white one if I recall correctly.

On here for two years, and finally your second post?

bobdole

Nice close to me. Pictures of the vr4.

matt92vr4

Welcome! I'm about 45 minutes south in Venice. I currently have the engine out of mine as well. I hope to have it "finished up" by the end of the year. We should all meetup at Bradenton Motorsports Park sometime when they are all running and it cools down a bit.

What are you doing to yours?

bowler31185

In her current home.

Yes the S2K was mine as well.

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned