The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CHICAGO check in!!! New KG vr4

slowpoke

I wouldn't mind coming down to Chicago to meet some guys. I used to live in the west suburbs/carol stream area.

BpuVR4

well it IS starting to warm up boys...

MellowVR4

I know, we know. Cant wait to get my B!%@# back on the road. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

BpuVR4

i guess just curious, for the chicago guys, what area do you guys live in? might make it easy in case we do set up a meet. im in logan square part of chicago, and also frequent the north suburbs once a week.

gtproto

Im in Arlington heights, im in for a meet, hopefully the car is on the road next week.

PolskiVR4

S/W burbs. 355 and I 55 pretty much.

Chi271

Quoting BpuVR4:
i guess just curious, for the chicago guys, what area do you guys live in? might make it easy in case we do set up a meet. im in logan square part of chicago, and also frequent the north suburbs once a week.

A bro I wanna say your 92 is just under the blue line "California" stop right!? I live by 6corners/portage park now, but born and raised in Logan square. I take the blue line to downtown every morning and have been seeing a nice Nile black 92 with black wheels near cozy corner. This you?

Chi271

Lol ya I told myself I got to meet this guy!! Haha.. Never seen a vr4 in Logan square(hell the whole northside for that matter) what a surprise! I spot yours after getting mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What's done to it?

BpuVR4

the basics of evo 3 16g/560cc/190lph/2gmas/272 cams...but mostly been trying to undo negligence. i actually had it up for soft sale last couple weeks and have a probably buyer coming by tomorrow.

slowpoke

I'm down in the Schaumburg area at least once a week with the Galant.

Olson

I will be moving out to Milwaukee here in Sept and the car should be there by the years end. I'll be working at the guard base. Hoping to meet up with some of you guys

BpuVR4

guess i'm still w you guys...i'm the king of no shows for work and selling stuff...but kinda glad. buyer no showed.

Chi271

Good stuff!! Keep her! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned