The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new guy from fl

Jesus_Negros

Ah celm you were selling that rhd wrx and that black Silvia last year right? sh*t that silvia was nice.

rebelboost

Quoting matt92vr4:
Welcome! There seems to be a decent number of Florida people. I think it's time to setup an annual FL gathering. Now if we could only get our cars running hehe.

Agreed.

btw celm, welcome to the forums and i hope to see a build journal, I luv pics!

celm

Thanks man . i'll be posting some pics today of her will I'm taking her apart for paint

4Grim

Man..thats one nice Galant!

The Steering wheel is sick and that storage door is different.

MellowVR4

How much are you selling it for?? That's if you are.

celm

I didn't have any thoughts of selling it, I was planning on keeping it for my private collection. Who will know what the wife is going to say since I bought an Eterna zr4

VR4Scott

$10,500

From Facebook:

click

"here are some pictures of our VR4 Galant after a good washing and before heading off to paint. Some of the mods are as follows, face lift front bumper and rear spoiler, RARE AMG leather interior, Cusco short throw shifter , OZ racing 17in rims, Ralli Art shift knob ,HKS intake ,adjustable damping shocks and struts ,Full tune up , HIDS and LED conversion, RARE air purifier . Price at $10,500 OBO, what you will receive from us is a copy of the Japanese export certificate ,copy of Bill of lading, copy of CBP 7501,3461 and a titled signed over to the new owner. Inquires email [email protected] , call/text 631 339 4329"

Jesus_Negros

Come'on brah

celm

what does that have to do with the price of tea in china scott??
did I come on this forum to sell the car,is this car in the classified section at all? don't pull your aching vagina sh*t of "your a dealer,blag,blah,blah" , when 95% of the threads you started are "forsale" threads. If I decide to sell the car on this forum,i am going to make a nice donation (something you never have done) to the forums and list it.

Jesus_Negros

Hey hey lets chill out. You know Pops don't be liking when niggas start talking sh*t around here.

G

Staff member
I'm guessing it was 208,080.00 yen for the vr4.

VR4Scott

I didn't say anything about China or tea and I certainly don't care if you're dealer. I don't have a problem with anything you've posted really. I'm just answering questions you avoided. I'm not understanding what you are so defensive about. Unless you are hiding something.

celm

just because I have it on Facebook doesn't mean its for sale, i`m trying to promote a page and other services I provide. I do a lot of vehicle sourcing , if someone ask aout a VR4. having my car there I can tell them what they go for and I can find one for them, G if you can find me 1989 VR4`s for 208,000 yen ill buy them all. Or if any 89 VR4`s over in japan , 3 went threw since April and me and my buddies bought them all

transparentdsm

but on facebook it clearly says Price at $10,500 OBO, what you will receive from us is a copy of the Japanese export certificate ,copy of Bill of lading, copy of CBP 7501,3461 and a titled signed over to the new owner. Inquires email [email protected] , call/text 631 339 4329. i dont care either way but don't flip out when you do in fact have it for sale and someone calls you on it and then shows everyone else. its an open internet forum and if there is information to be found someone on here will find it. this is how and why people get butt-sore and removed from the forum. don't take things so defensively. it will not work out for you.

on another note, gorgeous car, looks like a lot of fun, i wish i had a right hand drive VR4 and in the end i do hope you keep it, but if not who cares. your car to do with as you please.

boostx

They that a nice ride, I am in East Orlando will love to see it . We have a few VR4's running around Orlando maybe we can all hangout one day.

strokin4dr

^ Are you back in the vr4 game?

boostx

Nay

celm

I'm still in the game, my vr4 is at the painters. My eterna will leave japan end of month

VR4Scott

Quoting strokin4dr:
^ Are you back in the vr4 game?

He sold out to the Evo crowd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/supergay.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned