The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new guy from fl

celm

check with me next month abiut this one, im working a deal out with an eternal zr4. wife wont allow to get another car with out getting ride of another. DAMB WOMEN!

strokin4dr

Is that your Skyline? Who are you importing these through?

4Grim

Oh wow...that is pretty legit. Very nice seeing a RHD GVR4 and that is one clean one too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Would love to see this car in person sometime and also talk about how you got this imported here.

celm

Getting the galant here wasn't hard,finding them was.3 1989 went threw auction threw auction since April, I picked up all 3, 1 for me and my buddies took the other 2

celm

here is a little tease.it wont let me post in members pic area

this is my VR that just got dropped of to me on Wednesday, arrived at port last Tuesday. Here are some shots of the car before getting de-trimed and ready for new paint

this what it looked like when it arrived in port

washed up, last owner put a facelift front bumper. just some of the nice upgrades he did, a good Japanese lad .lol

facelift rear spoiler I believe

99% stock 4G63

another nice mod he did, a FULL AMG interior

cusco short throw

ralli art shift knob

car looks on, like I said its getting a new paint, refurbishing the rim , new tint , hids`s leds , lowering it also . they she will be a knock out .lol

coyotes

mammut sticker? Guy must have been a climber, or a skier. It had a ski rack on it didn't it?

VR4Scott

Importing cars isn't nearly as hard as people think. Any regular Joe can do it. I am very surprised it passed customs though. They are cock blocking the sh*t out of the Defenders we are importing if they aren't 100% OEM and stock, right down to the door hinge bolts.

G

Staff member
Looks awesome, air purifier ftw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What was your landed total cost?

Last edited:

VR4Scott

Quoting G:
Looks awesome, air purifier ftw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What was your landed total cost?

Quoting celm:
im not going to get into my cost guys.sorry

He is an importer who buys cars for resale. Formerly of Evolution Imports, currently Hi-Rev Motors. Wouldn't be savvy to disclose his cost on items for sale. Although, he has some interesting stories on the internet about him lol.

celm

Yep it's funny when the trolls come out. Always with the same BS, he worked for a company that went out of business back in 06.why don't you ask Japanese classic what they paid for there Vr4.i paid 2 squids for the car, 8 chicken to ship it

G

Staff member
Because I thought you were an enthusiast. I didn't know you were a vehicle re-seller. I know not to ask a re-seller their cost because they won't tell you.

celm

It has nothing to do with that, I don't tell people my personal business. As I won't ask people what they paid for there .99 cheese burger, asking someone you don't know is rude as sh*t

G

Staff member
Wtf? No it's not rude. I'm not asking for your ss #. If you were an enthusiast you would help people out and tell them how much you overpaid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

I have a spare ladder if you need it, your horse seems pretty high up there

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned