The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need axle carrier bolt size asap

OMFGeofffff

I lost one while doing my clutch so I just had one bolted in while I waited for oem one from Jnz. Well what do you know I was driving and I heard and felt a nice clunking down by my feet. Turned my wheels to the left and my axle moves around so yea. I need to know what I can use from ace hardware that will work. Thanks

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Should be 10 x 1.25, maybe 50-55 mm long.

OMFGeofffff

Thanks. I decided to limp mode it home tonight and park it until my bolts arrive on Wednesday. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage.

Diego

Hopefully it didn't beat a hole into your pan. Happened to me back in the spring.

Olson

I threw a grade 8 bol tin there and still snaped it off. Deff get the factory one from the dealer it 3 bucks or somthing ... makes sure you get the spacer also if you dont have the AC bracket

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned