The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NEED ASAP: stock 450injectors

James

I just busted a stock injector so now im super screwed (dont ask how).

looking for stock injectors or slightly bigger if i can use them with stock ecu/maf/tune setup. shipped to 34668 lmk asap.

jmelocik

I've got a few laying around here if you only need one.

Josh

James

I don't need 4, I only broke one. But I was in the process of testing them to find a potential faulty one. So 4 would Be preferred. I'll pm you if I can't get a decent price on 4

GalantTuner10

I have a set of stock injectors shipping wont be too bad USPS priority so wanna do $30 paypaled? Let me know so I can get these out for you text me at 203 233 57 eight one for paypal

jmelocik

ok, I was thinking just cover shipping and kick me a few bucks and I could ship these 3 down to you. Just drop me a PM and let me know.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned