The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: interior parts. engine parts, turbo parts

need the carpeted peice that goes behind the rear seat where the speakers are and the speaker covers. working center consol cover with the hinge and stuff.

1g shift boot and shifter?

anyone got a bolt in radio setup they want to sell? mines missing the garnish and the metal brackets and the plugs.. and its hard to get stuff where i am since im at my winter job.

i also need some six bolt rods in good shape maybee even resized? with arps in them? willing to pay for it! 2g pistons hung? eh? what do you have?

I need a complete stock turbo setup. Including: water pipe. oil pan. feed and return lines. waterneck from a vr4 specific. Do not need a manifold. need a GOOD 14b and o2 housing. need the turbo outlet that goes over manifold vr4 style. and im looking for an evo8 intercooler

BUT im not looking to spend alot so if you want alot then dont bother

ALSO LOOKING FOR first gen SAFC thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

I have a stock O2 from 1309 if you want it, hit me up

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts