The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock Evo 8 ecu, injectors and and EPROM ECU

TRBODSM

I was keeping these for my mighty max swap but totaled the truck before I got a chance to swap it.

EPROM ecu- 180 shipped and paypaled(SOLD)
Came from a 93 eclipse Gsx auto
It has been socketed and caps have been replaced. They did not leak but I got them replaced to avoid future problems.

Stock untouched Evo 8 ecu- 160 shipped and paypaled(SOLD)
Ecu came from a car that got AEM at 13k miles. That means this ecu only has 13k miles

Stock Evo 8 injectors-120 shipped and paypaled(SOLD)
Stock injectors with 13k miles. Again, got replaced with aftermarket injectors at 13k.

Stock Evo 8 maf-100 shipped and (SOLD)
Comes with pigtail. It's a bit dirty but came off the same Evo with 13k miles. Went speed density and didn't need it

Stock 9.8 16g from a Evo 8-160 shipped and paypaled
Same car got a FP green at 13k and it's been sitting since.

Evo 8-9 and 2g maf filter adapter- 60 shipped and paypaled
This is a hks mushroom filter and includes bolt on adapter to maf

5d81905e.jpg

e7241217.jpg

9ed2bc24.jpg

35b31182.jpg

5b0833e3.jpg

Last edited:

ktmrider

Also interested in the 1g ECU again if still available.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts