The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my vr-4. The pikes peak one. story and build *Pics Added!*

Ben

She breathes fire once again!! I need to take some pics and maybe a littlr video. just open o2 in my shop right now and no coolant in it yet. Just wanted to hear it last nigh. Now to get the radiator mounted and get some coolant in there. set base timing, put the down pipe on and see what happens!! I have a megan raging catback for a 1g gsx, but I'm waiting for a set of exhaust hangers to arrive. I can't wait!! I'm going to add another resonater in the exaust. I like a deep smooth sound that turns to a wild scream at WOT!!!(wastegate dump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

welded diff+power rack with the lines removed=fun parking I'm sure.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned