The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi fasteners and clips (need harness cable ties w/anchor)

moduleunknown

In my quest for cable ties w/body clips for my wiring harnesses, I came across this site that offers miscellaneous Mitsu body clips. Thought I'd share since it was useful for me. click

I found a couple of things I need there, but I'm still searching for these ties...

Anyone happen to know what to call those or where I can find them?

That same site above has these ( click ), but says they fit a 7mm hole and the hole on our car is 4mm. Dunno, if I could jam those in there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

moduleunknown

I'm a fool. I was looking at the wrong units on an unmarked ruler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif So it is a 7mm hole and those Honda ties I found should work. I won't delete my original post and share my shame with all. Besides, that site has some useful goodies (which I'm gonna go order right now). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BoostedAWD91

you can just make the hole alittle bit bigger to fit them if u cant find any exact fit ones. I agree about that link about though, that should be added to the part info page. very useful

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned