The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

may sell

transparentdsm

I have a 927/1000 1992 mitsubishi galant vr4 with 163,xxx just passed smog and has no rust. i just replaced the transmission with a 500 dollar transmission and and transfercase set up with shockproof fluid all the way around, put 4 new speakers in, bought the stock radio for it, brand new stage one clutch and aluminum flywheel, new radiator, new front axels, 4 brand new falcon tires, brand new brakes all the way around, fixed the power steering leak and all the fluids are freashly cleaned out, i was told by the previous owner, the head gasket was replaced at 130,xxx and it looks like it. timing belt looks almost new. i have done a lot of work on this car and it runs amazing. im asking 4000. it has a clean title, clean bill of smog and clean CA tags. im moving back to the east and im selling this to buy another one when i get back there, the wife doesn't want me driving this home plus towing my laser, so she asked me to try to sell it before we leave to not have to pay for the extra gas. the price is kinda negotiable. PM me with questions or anything you may need. if it does not sell for what i want i will just drive it home with her unhappy about the extra gas money.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

leaving tahoe to move to the east coast? That sucks =/, Good luck with the Sale nonetheless.

transparentdsm

yeah im not to happy about it, but on the plus side im leaving to go take over my fathers used car dealership/mechanics shop so i have that going for me.

Brunoboy

well thats good, Good Luck with everything btw.

GSX_TC

car looks great, i hope you keep it. I hate seeing these poor cars get sold to some dude just to crash it or part it out.

transparentdsm

thank you very much clark, by the way your car is such a nice car. shame about the rod knock. lets try to get it fixed before i leave !

gsx tc, im sad to see it go myself, but i talked to one guy and he has a galant gsx he is trying to sell to buy mine so it seems like he my know what he is getting into. never the less i will be buying a new one when or before i even get home. hopefully before so i have it sitting there waiting for me when i get home.

Brunoboy

Tell the new possible owner to join here as well. Clark is a cool guy, I met him last year at the South Tahoes Applebees after seeing his car in the parking lot while eating dinner aha.
-Shane

transparentdsm

bump for my cool wife saying she will kick me some cash when we get home to buy my new gvr4, 4000..... make offers....

he is actually on here somewhere he emailed me through the forum.
clark is a great guy, real nice person. i spent the better part of my morning there just bs'ing with him and his neighbor ( who has a beautiful 50 trim talon) over our cars. im actually trying to talk clark into buying my vr4 so i know it goes to a good home... that way he has a winter one and a summer one.. oh and i dont know if youve seen pictures of his twin turbo z but its freaking gorgeous.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned