The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lowered Ride Pics

turbowop

Oh, look!

944db655d75ebba.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

cheekychimp

That's interesting actually Mark, I have never noticed those before. I'll have to take a look. They will never get used as tow hooks but they might make another good mount for a chassis bar at the rear.

Last edited:

JB

Quoting turbowop:
Oh, look!

944db655d75ebba.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Your girl got a nice ass Wop...

BPU925

Quoting Nartanian:
Quoting BPU925:

this may be the first pic of 925 on here....here she is on KYB adjustable shocks on eibach pro i believe...good be sportlines....very comfortable ride though on softest setting...never bottoms out the shocks either...

HEY SPEEDYVR4!....wat kind of rims are those on ur ride? i like them alot

What size tires are on the wheels?

195/65/15 i think?....lol....im waiting to do my 5 lug conversion so i can throw my dsm laser mesh rims on...

RedTwo

Quoting cheekychimp:
That's interesting actually Mark, I have never noticed those before. I'll have to take a look. They will never get used as tow hooks but they might make another good mount for a chassis bar at the rear.

Ditto, never noticed them before. The front ones stand out quite well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

MMCVR4

KYB AGX & H&R suspension combo, with 17x8.0J +35mm offset, Dunlop Formula CP-R & 225/45-17 AVON tires. The ride is comfortable and sporty at the same time.

Last edited:

MitsuDriver274

Im rocking kyb agx with h& r springs, love the ride.

curtis

These are with the KYB EVO stuff with one coil snipped off in the front on 17's with 215/45's

The way she looked before the JSB affliction set in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Lights went to Jason, Bumper went to Billy, IC went to California to someone sorry I don't remember, crazy dual exhaust went to a locals 1G, brakes to my car painting buddy, gas tank went up north and wheels are stored in the back of the shop. Car has 18's now, JDM front bumper and a ton of stuff to replace all this

Nartanian

D2 coilovers with old kuhmo all seasons. 205/60/15s. Wheels are PCWs.
IMG_20110426_164841.jpg

GSX_TC

18X7.5 TIG 1 Rims with 225/40's Khumo Ectsa AST's on KYB AGX's in the Rear and GR2's in the Front with Eibach Sportline Springs All round

This Is The Perfect Height to me. it rides smooth and handles great.

mhgbj5.jpg

169hv69.jpg

Last edited:

stealthtt24

Oem gvr4 springs with kyb agxs in the front, kyb agxs with h&r springs in the rear.

IMAG0265.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Your not gonna put what suspension your using or what?

Nabeel

Whoodoo

Quoting stealthtt24:
Oem gvr4 springs with kyb agxs in the front, kyb agxs with h&r springs in the rear.

IMAG0265.jpg

My girlfriend just said it looks like a happy asian person. I agreed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

CutlassJim

I would say you need to lower that ass down a little but I'm guessing it squats enough with 600 WHP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BpuVR4

Quoting diambo4life:
Nice thread. This is #476. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
NUnHl2t.jpg

that looks like perfection to me

diambo4life

Thanks guys. Yes....I had to make the stance like that since it squatted too hard on the Eibachs that were on there it was actually scary. It has 600# QA1s in there and it feels manageable on full boost. Traction improved and wheel spin stopped. The left side actually sits a tad lower since the shock mount on the right side refuses to "sit" correctly into the spring. I need to do some minor modification with a grinder. Just an eye sore but it works for what I wanted it to do.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned