The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for a WB O2 what one should i get?

I'm using the sensor that came with the wideband. It's mounted about a foot behind the flex in the downpipe. It's been acting funny since new and I've only had it a couple months. Also, the sensor itself isn't covered under warranty per Innovate's manual. I searched on Innovate's forums and it seems to be pretty common. That's not saying much since the forums seem to be used for tech support, so of course they'll be filled with problems.

It works fine when it works. I'm just tired of having to unscrew the sensor and do a free air calibration every week.

After searching awhile back it seems it may happen due to an overheating sensor. I'm going to fab a heat sink and see if that fixes it. If not, I'm getting something else.

Scientist

they told me to calibrate it, made me upgrade the firmware and recalibrate again, but so far i haven't gotten a good reading from it. Digit, my apology i made a mistake re: Ford Muscle article, Although they have said they are going to do the test again because of complaints from all the vendors.

Oh well...i'm gonna be trying zeitronix for my personal vehicle

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned