The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking for a smaller AC condenser.....

onesickcrx

I am looking for a ac condenser it needs to be 12-13" height and 20-22" length. Needs to be all aluminum any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Barnes

Junkyard? Could just browse around a pick-n-pull with a tape measure, or one of those places that already pulls them and see what looks to fit.

onesickcrx

I am looking for a new shiney part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

Ah! Goto the junkyard and find one that looks like the right size and shape, find out what it is from, then order a new one. Although you could probably just browse universal condenser cores on summit or something like that.

onesickcrx

No local junk yards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Summit and Jegs out of stock.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

onesickcrx

Thats exactly what I was looking for thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Barnes

Man, getting a slight narrower condenser and radiator would sure make DSM style short route pipes a breeze.

onesickcrx

Or fitting a Scirrco rad with ac still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barnes

I can't remember, is the stock condenser narrower than the stock radiator?

curtis

Real race cars don't have ac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

onesickcrx

Thats just one more thing that keeps it a street car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turboflanagan

Quoting curtis:
Real race cars don't have ac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Don't listen to curtis, he thinks that "real race cars" never sit on their own tires, or move under their own power.

In fact, I think he uses his lawn mower to move his car around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onesickcrx

Just to keep everyone informed the link above is out of business. I found another place that sold the same products but they said there distributor went out of business.

But a place called vintage air had what I needed. Vintage Air
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts