The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

liquid carbon fiber look

Barnes

I'm almost positive that isn't carbon fiber. I think it is just a decal.

Olson

decal they do it with camo also

gotta admit that was pretty cool though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Barnes

Quoting Blown1:
gotta admit that was pretty cool though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Truf. I've never seen this done before. I found some other videos. Looks like a really interesting process.

jcgalntvr4-244

They did this on American Chopper a few years ago for some camo bike they were building.

Camo decal Enjoy

a2vr4

A member on here is offering this service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif CLICK
Not sure I would do fake fiber, but deff a cool process! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

Diego

theres an at home d.i.y for this process but only offered in camo. called MyDipKit

might get it and just buy a different print. doesnt seem hard to do.

Last edited:

alansupra94

Quoting Diego:
theres an at home d.i.y for this process but only offered in camo. called MyDipKit

might get it and just buy a different print. doesnt seem hard to do.

Looks pretty cool though even for just a decal. Let us know how well the print stays on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned