The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

KBY shocks

LordAthey

Ok so i bought these KYB AGX adjustable shocks and ground control coil overs and springs for 500 dollars. I was just wondering if these would fit on the galant?? Let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

fuel

uhmm.. a part number would be great. our crystal ball isn't working so well tonight.

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

alansupra94

Quoting fuel:
uhmm.. a part number would be great. our crystal ball isn't working so well tonight.

Or magic 8 ball?

I have those HR2 on stock springs. They are pretty nice but I am going with a EVO8 setup with lowering springs from Swift soon.

newpoppop

i put KYBs on mine, love the form ride now...

steve

This whole thread = a huge :facepalm:

rost

yeah theyll fit just fine,go ahead and slap them on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts