The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JMF IM installation

ExplicitCC

Whats up guys, I purchased a JMF Intake manifold, and want to keep my AC but don't know what to do with my coil pack, I would go with COP but just bought some red accel wires and made a CF cover that says Tuned by AMG so COP is my last resort, any ideas how this could be done? has anyone done it this way? thanks for your help, if you have pics please share,

slugsgomoo

jmf coil relocation bracket is not very expensive and works great with stock wires. If you still have a/c it may not be viable however.

I am using stock coils with that bracket, and Jay Racing alternator relocation, and it's great.

strokin4dr

I read somewhere of people using the jmf bracket with ac. I sure its a tight fit but might be worth searching for the thread.

EMX5636

I always thought you couldn't use the JMF bracket with A/C however I was proven wrong by member Pot in another thread posted below. He posted pics and everything. I'm sure it's tight, but it fits. I run mine off the rear engine mount bolt and a slightly trimmed coil bracket.

coil pack mounting thread

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned