The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM BUMPER tally please

turboren

Quote:
Quality Used JDM Parts. Large range of bodyparts and other rare parts for HONDA, MITSUBISHI, TOYOTA, NISSAN. What u need, we locate and find. We also have a wide range of Badminton Racquets and accessories.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

turboren

btw, #1571 has AMG bumpers F&R, plus AMG grill, power folding mirrors, and AMG valve cover. Stock VR-4 rear wing, though.

Quote:
btw, #1571 has AMG bumpers F&R, plus AMG grill, power folding mirrors, and AMG valve cover. Stock VR-4 rear wing, though.

any pics?!

turboren

Yes, I have some, but no, they're not posted anywhere... still... working... on... it...

strokin4dr

I mentioned earlier about there definately being more than 30 but I forgot to mention I have one too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is ours, fitted on the car...good luck on that tally. I'd love to find out a ball park number.

Image004.jpg

381gvr4

Last edited:

Flip4G63

got a JDM front on 1439

JDM rear on 847 and waiting on my front.

so i guess put me in for 3 lol

4Grim

#1948 has front JDM "RS" bumper and rear JDM bumper

jcgalntvr4-244

I think I might have one or two or three or ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned