The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

is this were I would Install a MBC theres A pic

SouthCaliVR4

Is the stock boost solenoid still in play? if so you'll want to bypass that & go j-pipe to the actuator line pictured

Brunoboy

You will T that off to the MBC then the other will come ff te j pipe nipple, no solenoid used.

ok before i start messing with the Boost i want to make sure if this is the Right Way to make a Boost Controller if you see anything im missing something or needs improvement Please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

desant78

Quoting SouthCaliVR4:
Is the stock boost solenoid still in play? if so you'll want to bypass that & go j-pipe to the actuator line pictured

does that control boost? if I was to run a line straight from the j pipe to wastegate...on the manual (if i read correctly) it should open at 10.8 psi. Is that going to still happen with a this stock boost solenoid?

ok the Stock selinoid is still in Place i Havent messed with it yet but is this what i would do in order to Run my MBC
click

If you dont know how to hook up a boost controller, you probably shouldnt be hooking one up. Thats a good way to blow your sh*t up. Theres alot of other things that need to be in order before you start upping the boost.

Nartanian

You gotta boost gauge?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned