The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Iraqi Galant Sighting for your enjoyment.

I dont know if this is the proper location for this but.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Here is a pic of a Galant in Baghdad in an area I frequent. Aside from this silver one, I have spotted a maroon colored one as well. They both have JDM style bumpers but are LHD, next time I roll out, I'll try to snap a pic of the maroon one. I spoke to some of the Iraqis out here and they like them because they make good Taxi Cabs. Sorry for the shitty pic but I was using a hidden cam.

curtis

Nice tailights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Go hit up a junkyard there has to be plenty over there, as many cars that get ran into by hummers there just has to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Junkyard....I wish, cars dont die here, they just get repaired. I have tried scoring jdm parts or edm parts for mine here durring my deploymet but there are none to be found.

DR1665

Are there FOUR Mitsubishis in that picture? I see an L200-ish facing the camera towards the right, there's a Shogun/Monty parked nose-in at the harem-looking building, and I *think* the tail light on the white car towards the left might be a newer Galant?

Forget wake up and drive, or drive @ earth. Mitsubishi Motors: We're Huge in Iraqistan.

curtis

Quoting never1der:
Junkyard....I wish, cars dont die here, they just get repaired. I have tried scoring jdm parts or edm parts for mine here durring my deploymet but there are none to be found.

sh*t there one right there with the proper taillights. You have a weapon right only other thing you need is a 10mm and maybe a 12mm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

why on earth would you want those tail lights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Kias, Hyundai, and mitsubishi are huge here, next time i roll out, i will be on a galant hunting mission. As far as strong arming the Iraqi's for their galant parts.....they are armed better than i am. I roll around in a "soft" f-250 with a 9mm.

RedTwo

Quoting DR1665:
Are there FOUR Mitsubishis in that picture? I see an L200-ish facing the camera towards the right, there's a Shogun/Monty parked nose-in at the harem-looking building, and I *think* the tail light on the white car towards the left might be a newer Galant?

Forget wake up and drive, or drive @ earth. MitsubishiMotors: We're Huge in Iraqistan.

Forget the Mitsi's... is that a Camry one to the left and one row in?! I hear they only imported 3000 into the states! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

beaner

Quoting mikewitdaspike:
why on earth would you want those tail lights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Because it's rare among 50 or so people the world that will ever notice the difference.

misterfixit

Those tails are just pre 89 spec. With a bit of sun bleach for good measure.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned