The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

intoduction

EHmotorsports

for someone that wants to be deleted. you sure to get your Panties in a bunch.

PaulieDee

yep scammer i am... must be takin pictures of imaginary cars in my spare time... i apologise for being sad lads, so ill take my imaginary car and go somewhere else, to a real forum.. and here whoever admins this forum no wonder your numbers are low!!!

EHmotorsports

its because we weed out the sh*t that is you. good day sir.

89Patches

I actually have no idea how people have so many "Friends" on facebook. I actually only talk to about 30 at most and the rest make awkward situations when you see them in person. There for I hate facebook. End of my rant..

Any who back on topic now.....

coyotes

My facebook is full of ex coworkers and family members I don't wanna talk to so yeah, I never use mine either.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting PaulieDee:
yep scammer i am... must be takin pictures of imaginary cars in my spare time... i apologise for being sad lads, so ill take my imaginary car and go somewhere else, to a real forum.. and here whoever admins this forum no wonder your numbers are low!!!

He wonders why there aren't more of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

You can blame Mitsubishi for our limited membership, not the admins here, mate.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
I don't own a Garant, so what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Numberrs are Row!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned