The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

intoduction

PaulieDee

hi my name is paulie from ireland, i own a vr4 legnum, just blew it up unfortunately but i thought id advertise it on a vr4 forum for anyone that is interested please contact

Last edited:

coyotes

Welcome. I don't know how much of that generation VR4 translates over to ours, you may be better off finding a forum specific to that generation.

PaulieDee

if you feel im a scammer ask the 600+ people on my facebook page mate... ill freely ad you an give you the opportunity

GSTwithPSI

Lolz. I want some parts. What types of payment do you accept? Let me guess, Western Union only?

And as for verifying your legitimacy through Fackbook? You joined Facebook March 16, 2013, less than a year ago and already have 600 friends. You must be kind of a big deal. I don't even have 600 people I know personally in real life, much less individuals I could consider friends. Your opening post is peddling parts form across the world, and you want us to take you seriously? You also make sure to point out it is a LEGIT ad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GTFO.

Last edited:

PaulieDee

i run some of the cruise seen in ireland, i also break cars an own a garage an ive been on facebook since 2010 mate, my current page is a new page as i deleted my old one.. i could care less about the vr4 if people want parts great if not ill turn it into a van an commercialize it lol

turbowop

Time to introduce yerself to the door, mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

We all own 6g GVR4's anyway, so you're trying to scam up the wrong tree.

EMX5636

We never had that generation in the US. Our only and newest VR4's are 91-92. That's what he meant by not being able to use a lot of those parts.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Ok, bro, you convinced me. I want some parts. What forms of payment do you take? Got a Paypal address?

Well, you selling parts or not?

PaulieDee

are you like 12 years old or something mate? pictures of a VR4 on your wall and tissue beside your bed? here admin delete my account, cheers!!!

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Quoting PaulieDee:
here admin delete my account this is a sh*t forum, cheers!!!

mission-accomplished.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned