The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just an introduction of myself and my VR4's

I'm living in the Netherlands have a dull job like everybody, so in the weekends i fiddle around with my cars.

We own several Galant's, starting with a Galant Sigma from 1977, A VR4 from 1990, A VR4 from 1995 and a Legnum VR4 from 1997.
the 1977 is just our Daily Driver, the 1990 is getting Tuned, the 1995 stay's Stock and the Legnum is up for Tuning next year.

The 1995 VR4 is my GF's btw. Yeah, she is also addicted to Power.

Greetings,

Raymond

464/2K

Very nice! Welcome!!!

IncorpoRatedX

I want one of those wagons so bad! Welcome to the board.

Helluva nice collection! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'd love to add a legnum to my stable. I've always like there whole concept. Welcome to the org BTW.

Dasith

welcome bro...

you are LIVING the DREAM of each and every guy in this forum....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

wish i had all your cars,........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cheers

fuel

forget the newschool plastic stuff where's the pics of this '77 Galant Sigma!

(coming from an owner of '80 and '82 Galant Lambda and Eterna Lambda)

@fuel, will post some pictures of the 1977 this weekend, if you look closely at the second picture though, you can see the Purple one. And behind the pillar our Second one in Blue...

But what do you want with my Cars ? You got like all OldSchool Turbo's...

Last edited by a moderator:

mitsuturbo

Wow. Absolutely incredible. Those old cars look really nice.

I'd give up pretty much any USDM gvr4 for a Legnum VR4. Those things are awesome!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts