The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I finally made it here...

LUNARFX

Quoting raptorreed:
Answer to your question

Quoting Hertz:

Sellers:
1. If your title is "Newbie" you can not post here. Do not post your FS ads in other forums, as they will be deleted. If you'd like to post here, please establish yourself on the board by introducing yourself, assisting some other members or contributing wherever you can. You'll drop the Newbie title before you know it.

The rest of the Marketplace Rules: Click

The corner lights you have are the JDM Single bulbs.

Check. Yeah Tim, I haven't had the opportunity to read over the Rules because I have no intention on buying or selling anything quite yet. As you can see with my multi-quotations, I'm not one to rack up post count. I just wish there was a Multi-Quote feature button. Good lookin' out.

Quoting cherrod8:
I'll take the wing no problem,idk what everyone has a problem with I think it sets the car apart without being riced.

Also, where is The Cape?

Sorry, didn't mean to make it difficult. It's an area in Jacksonville, FL that's a few miles from the ocean. If you Google Maps, "The Cape," it should pull up just fine.
7.gif

Last edited:

fuel

Welcome buddy! Good to see another one saved - looks like you'll definitely do it justice! Am loving the pair of 2G Eclipses - of all the cars we get here we missed out on the Eclipse!

citymunky

I used to live in JAX, in the southside area by 9A and the JTB.

bmxkid415

Looks like I am late to the party, Welcome Ernie!

LUNARFX

Quoting fuel:
Welcome buddy! Good to see another one saved - looks like you'll definitely do it justice! Am loving the pair of 2G Eclipses - of all the cars we get here we missed out on the Eclipse!

At first I had to see where you were from that you didn't get the Eclipse model, but very nice to know there are members here from around the world! Thanks for the welcome!

Quoting citymunky:
I used to live in JAX, in the southside area by 9A and the JTB.

Nice! Were you in the military? It's a big Navy town. I pass by 9A and JTB every single day! Let me know if you ever come back to visit.

Quoting bmxkid415:
Looks like I am late to the party, Welcome Ernie!

There's my buddy! I told you I was going to get on here one day. Like the camaraderie so far!

JackbNimble

Quoting citymunky:
BTW does anybody know what grille is that? (The white one)

Looks to me like a 90' GGSX grill with the emblem removed and painted white.

Here's the grill on my 90' GGSX:

Last edited by a moderator:

strokin4dr

Anyone know whatever happen with this car?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
His last post is +2 years ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned