The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I am happy to say my car ran for first time in 3 years tonight with VIDEO!

onesickcrx

I have been really pushing to get this thing up and going and its been about 3 1/2 years. Finally it payed off 449/2000 is up and running and man the sound of the exhaust is something... loving the 3 1/2" JMF did for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Start up

1600 idle if that counts as idling?

Last edited:

Barnes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

dmj

Pics or video or it did not happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DR1665

Word is born. Good on ya, mate.

onesickcrx

Thanks guys feels really good to hear it run again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think someone took a litte video ill see if I can snag it from there phone tonight

Congrats! Man, that's a great feeling isn't it? 1947 was down alot less time, but long enough, so I know the feeling. Can't wait to hear the vid. Is it a cat back jmf or DP back? Muffler?

onesickcrx

DP back 2 small inline race mufflers and a vibrant straight threw full size muffler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Has two 2 1/2 inch tips for super sleeper mode /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting onesickcrx:
I have been really pushing to get this thing up and going and its been about 3 1/2 years. Finally it payed off 449/2000 is up and running and man the sound of the exhaust is something... loving the 3 1/2" JMF did for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

So, it's been a few days.

Is it JSB again yet?

onesickcrx

^ It's on my lift still waiting for my drive shaft to come back from DSS now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

onesickcrx

I uploaded the two video's I got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jogalant

Count one more ex JSB'er /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Congrats.

Brianawd

Now you know the key to keeping it running!!

Don't drive it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onesickcrx

I put 200 miles on it this weekend and started tuneing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned