The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#476/2000 in Oklahoma

JamesFoster

You're on E85 I assume? What's your current fuel pressure? Also, stock return?

Last edited:

diambo4life

Yes sir...stock BFP. E85...maybe E65 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif & stock return.

Top bold red line is rpm. The bottom bold red line is speed. Wheel spin. I need tires. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

diambo4life

I have enough fuel now (for now) but my charging system is not keeping up with the amp draw uptop it seems. As per my latest log, I'm seeing 78-80% IDC uptop with 11.8-12.0 AFR on 31-32psi boost. That was with rather "warm" 83 degF AIT. 1600cc's at 50psi BFP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The car is very strong...however. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If I wasn't such a b!tch and scared of breaking it at the track, I would run it next weekend at this power level.

Last edited:

Wookalar

Quoting LIV4PSI:
The AFCO Scirocco radiator is what most of us use for street cars. It tucks underneath the core support and frees up space for big boy turbos

Just for clarification that set up also requires the removal of the ac condensor.

Diambo, nice score on those rotas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned