The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How to post Bigger pics

SSGdave

Hello All

Im getting pics and info together for a Members page but, how do you post Bigger pictures?

When I use the Upload button the pics are always shown smaller in the thread.

jnava

Staff member
You can use photo bucket or other online photo storage websites and use an "IMG" link and they will be big . I do think it also involves the pixel count of your camera that determines the size.
The only problem is, which one is the 1mb, 10mb,or 13mb

Last edited:

Paddy1337

as a newbie I've been reading rules posts a lot. Though not required, it seems like this site highly recommends hosting here, so that the valuable pictures don't disappear some day when your photobucket changes or whatever.

More to OPs specific question. I believe it's in the "show and shine" part of the forum where the rules specify a maximum size allowed for upload. It's a pretty big number. Normally the pics are small in the thread and if you click them they go full size. Nonetheless, the 1 picture I've uploaded here will not expand, I get a message that it's missing. Possible I exceeded the size, but unlikely.

Hope that's even a LITTLE helpful...

WesternMD_VR4

I use minus.com very reliable easy to use shows you the size and lets you resize right on the site.. I've used it on another forum and images are still there from 2009

Polish

This pic uses the standard upload effect of 400px width.

I changed the width of this one to 600px, same exact pic in the GVR4 database. It just depends if you leave the width as is or edit it in the post.

All you have to do is change the very end of the string where it says "&width=400" once you upload a pic. You can change it to "&width=600" as I did or even 800 or 900 if you really wanna make it huge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

curtis

Listen to this guy he can do a trans in less than a minute. click fo proof newbies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned